I have been overwhelmed...
Overwhelmed by
His Word, His Ways and His Wisdom!
He speaks and
although it may not be what I want to hear...
I listen, ask questions and anxiously listen some more.
after questions are asked,
tears are shed, my heart wide open...
Trust is found.
He speaks.
If we prepare a humble place,
He is most comfortable there
and will birth something in us.
the heights of His wisdom, the wonder of His ways
and have been overwhelmed
by my God and my King who loves me
enough to not let me be comfortable
but will take me to the "uncomfort zone"
- a place of fear, pain, humility, peace and promise -
and this Thanksgiving season
I am in love with my Saviour who has shown me
the way to the miraculous comes thru a cross.
I must surrender all and be willing to die out to myself
to be able to live in complete fullness with Him.
May your Thanksgiving be filled with the overwhelming presence of God.
We can chose to overwhelm ourselves
with our desires or we can allow
HIM to overwhelm us with HIS!
Photos were taken at a church in Cades Cove. My dream is to have an old and very small white church on our farm.... no air/no heat just the natural breezes provided by Jesus. Please let me know if you see one for sale or in need of a good home. (big smile!)




No comments:
Post a Comment