Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frog Leg Fishin'

A precious early morning sight!
It was early and excitement was stirring for what little adventure man might catch!

Surely one of these fishermen will have a bite!

Adventure Man II Catch of the Day!


He was anxious to fish. "Daddy, could I catch some frogs to fish with in the morning... I want to fish sooooo bad!".

"You catch some frogs son, and we will do our best to try and fish!".

My little adventure man full of life began his hunt for bait. The bucket was full of frogs at nightfall, the boy was tucked in bed with his head full of fishin'!

No alarm clock needed the next morning. Adventure man was up, ready and prepared to do some pond damage!

"Come on Daddy, let's hurry!"

Yes, they were fishing with frogs. My sleepy headed older adventure man and I headed out a little later to see if they had any biters.

No cravers of frog legs yet, so adventure man II decided to try his cast... the bite came... frog leg fishin' worked!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the education but not so much for the mental image. Never before have I heard of fishing with frog legs. I'll be careful not to tell Landry, she would be heart broken ;o) Great catch Levi!
    Love you all!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete