Have you ever felt like Jesus was trying to get your attention? Has it seemed at times you could just feel the tender whisper of His voice saying, "Stop, look and listen to me... Be still and know that I am God!" No matter how busy the day... the month... the summer... I MUST STOP!
I must stop trying to be what I want to be on this trail of life without first being alone with HIM! My handsome cowboys may be a few steps ahead of me, but I want to be near enough to them to do what God would have me to do!
I must look...
I must look around and see HIM in all things in my life... the beauty of HIS holiness in the beauty of a butterfly... The redeeming power of HIS cross in the billowy shape of clouds

This is beautiful!!! ~Dar
ReplyDelete