Wednesday, September 29, 2010

God's Outdoor Classroom

What could be a more beautiful setting to learn...

than God's classroom!

We watched the farmer do his job...


and get covered in a cloud of corn dust!

While Guy helped his cousin Johnny out at the tire shop, Levi and I took to the woods to explore. He studied jungle nature while sitting in the middle of farm nature!

Leaves are falling and are the only things raining upon us
right now... no water rain in sight!

We studied the different kinds of flowers...

and watched a bee of some kind enjoy his meal.

Levi got his groove on...

and rolled his cares away!
What a great day it was until the evening...
when I discovered what came home with me...
chigger bites!
All over me and not Levi, thank God!
I guess he was too busy shaking his thang for them to bother him...
next time I will be more active in our outdoor classroom!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are wonderful! It's so amazing what God has created!!!

    ReplyDelete