Happy birthday to a boy who absolutely loves 4 wheelin' and takin' his momma muddin'!
Happy birthday to a boy who loves talking on the phone tomimi, pappy and his best friend Landon!
Happy birthday to a boy who loves to paint and is very creativewith all his paint projects!
marshmellow and butterscotch chips
I think I know why you like chocolate Levi... it reminds you of mud!
I think I know why you like chocolate Levi... it reminds you of mud!April 28, 2003 a little replica of my husband was born from my womb and into my heart. He turned my attention toward his cries and his needs. He turned his older brother into a protector of all things sacred and private. He turned his daddy over to times of continual rememberance of what he was like as a boy, and now he is turning seven! He still has needs and sometimes whines when he doesn't get his way. He still desires to break into his brothers 12'x12' world, and now more than ever, I see that I did give birth to my husbands twin. He has turned many things upside down and all around in his seven years of life, but the greatest thing we are going to celebrate tomorrow is his turning our hearts over to a little boy who loves to give, loves the splash of a fresh mud puddle, loves to be tickled, loves to be read to, loves to give his momma 8 different types of kisses he created just for her and loves our hearts as much as we love his!

Girlfriend, that is the most bestest post ever!! It makes me want to cry. I love that little boyfriend ;)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry we missed celebrating with our nephew/cousin. We'll be there soon and I promise to bring the Cake Pops.
ReplyDeleteDar, Levi loves you too and thank you for loving him!
ReplyDeleteShanna, Levi loves you, but I think he is torn with his love for you or the cake pops more! LOL!!!!