After a quick wardrobe change at the tournament (leaving the sloppy joe sleeve behind), we headed down I40 towards Jackson to Tim's Modern Woodmen awards banquet. The boys were getting to accompany us to this great event for the first time. We thought it would be great for them to see Daddy being awarded for some of his insurance accomplishment. Little did we know this time the banquet would last FIVE hours... yes five hours. We were so proud of their endurance. Thank God for the little decorative red stones on the table that the boys became very creative with. We loved seeing Tim being rewarded for all his hard work this past year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done, good man! I don't know who I am more proud of, Tim or Guy & Levi for sitting through a 5 hour banquet.
ReplyDeleteOh my word girl! It was totally amazing that they made it thru the night! I guess Levi was just exhausted after Bible Quizzing all day!
ReplyDeleteI just love your blog. It is so refreshing !!!
ReplyDelete