Tuesday, February 2, 2010

We are out of the dark ages!!!!


The Jordan family has finally been welcomed to the wonderful world of wireless internet. To most this is no big deal but to our family this is huge!!! No more usage of phone line while on the internet, no more taking 30 minutes just to check email, no more complaining to my husband that he is tying up the phone line during the day while he downloads his work information!!! This is the dawning of a new day... a new season... a quicker outlook! This may seem like a very minimal blessing to some but just remember your days of dial up and see if you do not get a shudder up and down your spine! Thank you God for this blessing that I do not take lightly! Now I am hoping to blog and post pictures and enjoy this little writing adventure! At least my brother is offering thanks for this feat... now you know why I posted this totally cheezy pic of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment