After a great and very busy Valentine's weekend, I still want to celebrate love. What love is and what love wants to become. My heart is drawn to I Corinthians 13... a passage I have wrote in an amplified version and taped to my bathroom mirror. I want to live everyday in celebration of love. I want to love more like Jesus and less like my flesh would like to love. Flesh loves only when things are going my way and the "feeling" is there. Jesus loves at all times thru all things and loves all! Lord, help me to be patient, kind, not self seeking, not prideful or arrogant. Help me to learn that I do not always have to do things my way! Help me to see others thru your eyes and not my own. Help me to remember that after all is said and done... the greatest gift is love.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Love is....
After a great and very busy Valentine's weekend, I still want to celebrate love. What love is and what love wants to become. My heart is drawn to I Corinthians 13... a passage I have wrote in an amplified version and taped to my bathroom mirror. I want to live everyday in celebration of love. I want to love more like Jesus and less like my flesh would like to love. Flesh loves only when things are going my way and the "feeling" is there. Jesus loves at all times thru all things and loves all! Lord, help me to be patient, kind, not self seeking, not prideful or arrogant. Help me to learn that I do not always have to do things my way! Help me to see others thru your eyes and not my own. Help me to remember that after all is said and done... the greatest gift is love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment