On adventures there are parts that are unknown, and our first unknown was where we were going to stay on Thursday night. We were hoping to see some of Tim's cousins on Friday and wanted to stay near that area, so we hopped on our laptop and got on Hotwire. We were blessed with an incredible deal at a brand new Hyatt Place in Germantown! The room was fabulous, and the hotel staff were the best at customer service that I had seen in a long time! Our adventure was off to a great start. Guy and I enjoyed the Dunkin' Donuts just up the street for a late night coffee and donut run!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Staying High Style at the Hyatt
On adventures there are parts that are unknown, and our first unknown was where we were going to stay on Thursday night. We were hoping to see some of Tim's cousins on Friday and wanted to stay near that area, so we hopped on our laptop and got on Hotwire. We were blessed with an incredible deal at a brand new Hyatt Place in Germantown! The room was fabulous, and the hotel staff were the best at customer service that I had seen in a long time! Our adventure was off to a great start. Guy and I enjoyed the Dunkin' Donuts just up the street for a late night coffee and donut run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment