Our new found love is journeying out into the fields and seeing God's creation unfold during this changing of seasons. Each day brings a different scene, a different view. We are just simply enjoying the journey. It is a blessing to hear your teenage son utter these words after an hour into our jaunt, "Mom, this is much better than playing video games". He snaps away at trying to capture the beauty thru a lense. I am willing to share my camera and spend these special moments of the day with my exploring friends! Levi leads us thru his favorite findings of trails, and we lag a little behind stopping to snap. I think of one of my favorite quotes, "Enjoy the little things in life for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things". I want to enjoy the little things with my little people! Thank you God for these precious blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment