I can run thru a troop and leap over a dog!
And my children will leap for joy at HIS love!
A fun day of being joyful and full of delight surrounded by HIS nature and learning HIS nature... to be full of joy!The joy of the Lord is our strength! As we arise on a Monday with the unknown of the week ahead, we must face the light of day with a shout... "The Joy of the Lord is my strength!" He will give me the strength to face any decisions, delimas or differences because I am basking in HIS joy! I am choosing to be joyful when faced with uncertainty because I know who holds not just my tomorrow but who holds my today, my hour by hour, my minute by minute, my second by second. So God I release any anxiety and worry and I choose to be joyful! Joyful in my maker, the lover of my soul, the strength of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment