


It's quiet and peaceful and one of my favorite places on the farm. The old pine tree towers over a small haven for the early morning or late evening hunter. A secret place to go and catch the unbeknowst prey while being hidden beneath the large branches. I have my own reasons for visiting the shelter. It's the perfect hiding spot to watch the Cardinals and Robins flutter back and forth beneath the shadowed limbs. Psalms 91... He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty! It also makes me feel protected by something so much bigger than I... something that is strong enough to handle the storms yet gentle enough to beckon a winged friend. This secret place brings peace as I sit and seem to escape from the outside world. It's a simple reminder that by dwelling in the secret place, I am protected by HIS shadow... no better place to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment