Making their debut at my mailbox!

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day! Spring is here, and I love watching the beauty unfold. My favorite first sight of spring is the buttercups. As I gather my first bouquet and place them in the vase I found in the old farmhouse (from previous post), I feel so hopeful. An excitement fills my mind of all that God is doing and already has in motion for this year. Just as those precious buttercups had to wait till their season to bloom... when it came time, they burst forth with a beauty that makes many want to gather and gaze upon. Ecclesiates says to everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven. I do not know what this next season holds, but I know who holds the next season and HE makes all things beautiful in their time.
No comments:
Post a Comment