


A couple of my favorite trees are getting ready to break forth into their spring song... The Dogwood blooms and the Redbud blooms are taking form and tuning up to sing their God given melodies! I have often wondered as I journey through the land singing as I go (just had to add that in there).... I have wondered why the trees and the woods bring such peace to my spirit as I take my journeys through them. It became clear to me Sunday that... God made creation... ALL creation to praise Him... worship Him... honor Him. I am feeling their worship as I stroll through the woods! They are in a constant state of worship. A line to a song goes like this... The flowers in the fields burst forth in beauty, the wind seems to whisper He's alive, even the trees lift their branches high to the heavens above in perfect harmony to their Creator up above. If the flowers, the wind and the trees know how to worship Him... how much more should I! My prayer, Lord I want to stay in a constant state of worship to You so those around me may feel Your peace singing through me.
No comments:
Post a Comment