My boys love riding the 4wheeler Pappy so graciously left here several years ago. Pappy wanted to make sure they were riding safe, so he has now bought both of them helments and goggles!
My boys love swimming and playing ROUGH! They enjoyed a day at the lake for Guy's birthday.
Levi absolutely loves mud!!! He decided to take a mud bath this week, and I discreetly ended up throwing away the jeans... they were coated all the way thru!
My little mud monster!
Then we have a monkey who realized on Monday that he is not able to swing down from a barn loft. He ended up braking his arm right below his shoulder, and it completely broke my heart to see him in so much pain. I literally thought I was going to pass out... I take after my mother!Boys will be boys and moms will be moms! We will continue to worry and fret over their adventurous spirit, but we must remind ourselves that they belong to God who has HIS eye on them at all times even though we wish we could! His accident could have been much worse, and by the power of prayer, we walked away from the emergency room with a sling and not a body cast and scheduled surgery!
All the mud, the broken bones! AHHH! Too much for one weekend! I'm so glad Guy's injuries weren't worse!
ReplyDelete