My man and I before his banquet!
Our delicious dessert at the banquet!I have ever heard... Jeanne Robertson!
Her 6'2" and my 5' frame was quite the pair!
He said, "I can see the glory all over him!" when we talked
about Guy and Bible Quizzing. Martin had a strong jamaican
accent and loved talking to us about Jesus and
His goodness with us! What a joy to meet such a precious man!
side of the highway FOREVER and kept us in traffic for
over 2 hours heading out of DC!
and the big town of Mt. Airy/Mayberry!
his character on the show was Floyd the barber!
Loved this little station with a cute gift shop inside!
Decided to break these crazies out of jail!
The bag of candy that made Levi sick almost half the way home!
Loved this little station with a cute gift shop inside!
Decided to break these crazies out of jail!to figure out if the police cars and the jail
were "REALLY" from the show!
The bag of candy that made Levi sick almost half the way home!cherry limeade to cause the explosion!!!
Levi, our friend Spencer and Guy enjoying the sweet treats!
Levi, our friend Spencer and Guy enjoying the sweet treats!The Sanctuary in Mt. Airy. God has really
blessed them with a great building!
show us the Mayberry strip! We had such a great time!
This week has been crazy playing catch up in the real world. Seems like everyday has been an adventure to write about but have not had time. I am posting the last of vacations pics to close out that chapter of our summer. We were so thankful to make it back home safely, and I so appreciate my "real world"!









Really cute pics! So glad you all had a great time...you deserve it!!!
ReplyDeleteLoves, Dar
Great photos. Love all of the candy, sorry levi got sick, that stinks, but i'm sure it doesn't cure him of his love of sugar.
ReplyDelete