Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Brother Too!

Lovin' time with mom and my brother!
My brother celebrates his birthday the day before my Guy... July 14! I called him to wish him happy birthday today, and how I wish I could have met him for lunch and had a good time of talk. My brother is a conversationalist... he loves subjects that are deep and thought provoking. We make mom nervous sometimes with our banter, but he and I know it is fun!
Growing up we fought like crazy... I picked at him until he was old enough to pick back at me, then I just played mean and dirty tricks... ask him about my famous pancakes! We have been involved in food fights that ended up with spaghetti on the ceiling, holes in the wall from locked doors being shoved open and probably some accidents that mom and dad still do not know about.
We did work together though on ploying to miss the bus so we would not have to go to school... we thought that worked until mom caught on and made sure we got there!
I love my brother.. life has a way of making you love deeply the things you once thought you despised. He is my brother and friend and now someone I would love to spend time with just talking about life, our children (he is an awesome daddy!) and dreams!
Happy 36th Birthday Daryl... Hey, I think mom and dad are calling you... you might want to go see what they want (that was probably one of my greatest misdeeds!)
I love you, and I am so sorry for being so mean!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment