Little man messed up his chin too!
A beautiful fountain kiss with my boyfriend!
Taking advantage of the gorgeous weather andeating outside at Rosa Mexicana... so delicious!
My handsome young man... what a table view!
Weird park playground on the Harbour! he can get his hands into!
2 bites each and it was a gonner!
Guy couldn't find haystraw to chew on so he picked up a wooden coffee stirer!
Ben Franklin and George Washington.
just the day that we had to wear
Modern Woodmen shirts for his company pictures.
What a beautiful day the Lord blessed us with on Wednesday! The weather was amazing... cool and breezy! We enjoyed a day just visiting around the Harbour area while my boyfriend attended meetings. The prettiest day yet, and he was stuck in meetings... the boys and I enjoyed it enough for all of us! We had a fabulous banquet Wednesday evening with a halarious speaker, Jeanne Robertson... will post about this fun event later. We are leaving today for Mt. Airy, North Carolina to visit some friends and Mayberry!






I love these pictures!! They are wonderful and I'm so glad you are having a good time. It looks gorgeous there, but I have to admit...we miss you a lot! Much Love!
ReplyDeleteI have a picture somewhere of me picking the nose at the great awakening statue too when I went there in '98. Good times!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad to know you lived thru it and had no adverse effects.... right? LOL!!!!
ReplyDelete