The crew that came to the fiesta!!!!
The thankful for fake "REAL" brownies look!
We had so much fun putting this "thing" together!
Lovin' the rocks!Guy absolutely loves brownies! His request was made for the chocolate delights instead of a cake. I tried one year to appease my conscience and make a healthy version... needless to say... we had plenty of leftovers and one disappointed little boy.
This year I promised to forgo the wheat flour, honey and carob... tear open the box, rip open the bag and let the chemical laden mixes ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!
Try 3 brownie mixes, chocolate covered peanuts, thin mints, some kind of maple dipped chocolate thingys, green and blue food coloring mixed with coconut, 2 toy 4 wheelers and you get a birthday tower of power... power that made my Guy's heart beat fast!
Between him and Levi lickin the bowl, slobbering all over the spoon and picking up any morsels I dropped to devour... they were on a chocolate high before they even tasted the finished product!
I am just thankful he and several others enjoyed it... it's gone... now detox next week!
Looks yummy and fun! I would agree that whole wheat and carob have no place in a birthday brownie! So proud of the young man Guy has become--thankful for godly young men to lead the way for my Isaac. Thank you all for investing in your family. Love you so much!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Guy! So glad he got to enjoy the good stuff and didn't have to drink the lemonade on his birthday! Love you!
ReplyDelete