
He tells me to, "Be still and know that I am God." Be quiet, stop complaining and whining and be still. I must be still and be able to hear Him! It is a beautiful morning... full of promise for the day... full of God's presence. I am still and listening for His wisdom today. I must have His mind in guiding my young blessings and keeping my home. I have two sets of young ears who daily hear my voice... God help me to be speaking Your words to them and not my own. So this morning I am being still... I am listening to learn. Before all the other voices start their deluge... I must fill my ears with You so when the fight of flesh begins, You will be stronger in me and conquer... Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The book of James told me this morning to be slow to speak, quick to listen and slow to anger. I am training two young warriors... God help me to show them the battle is really won by being still!
what a great prayer to read as a mother!
ReplyDeletei've been meaning to thank you for your sweet offer to visit. i love road trips, and based on your pictures, i'd really like to see your farm! hopefully we can come sometime with shanna and the kids!
"I am listening to learn," that is so true. Sometimes it's hard to silence the noise, but it is a must. Thank you for the beautiful reminder.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Hey Evie! Just know you are welcome anytime! I would love for Noah to help all the boys catch some frogs! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
ReplyDeleteLove you too Shelly! Kiss all my fun loving little friends for Aunt Nat!