



"Did you hear what I said?" I asked the tiny little man looking up at me with mud on his face and his blue eyes... the only thing he got from me. "Did you hear me say not to get in the mud again?" "Yes momma, I heard you, but I heard the mud louder!"
Who are we listening to... the world or Him! Are we listening to our Father's voice gently calling us to watch what we say, watch how we speak to one another, be careful how we treat one another? Sometimes I hear the other voices much louder than His. The voices of flesh blaring out their loud applause as I belt out my frustrations and emotions in anger. I cry and ask forgiveness again for not listening to Him. He listens again to my humility and hands me a blanket of peace to cover my frailties.
Word of God speak... fall down like rain... washing my eyes to see... your majesty... to be still and know... that Your in this place (in me)... please let me stay and rest in holiness... WORD OF GOD SPEAK! (incredible song by MercyMe)
beautiful! Levi's response will always remind me of who I'm allowing to be louder....love you!
ReplyDelete