Thursday, May 13, 2010

Celebrating Mother's Day!

These little people make our lives rich!
I could not ask for a more precious God given sister,
and she is an amazing mother... I love you Darla Jones!!!!
We have so much fun wherever we are and whatever we are doing!
I can not believe how my baby is grown...
probably won't be long and some other woman
will be calling him baby... at least 20 years though!

Levi and his best friend Landon.
Levi said, "Landon let's go sit by the water and
put our arms around eachother and let my mom take a picture!
He loves life and all those he allows to invade his with a tenacity!

I love this man. I thank him for allowing
me to be a "Domestic Engineer"
as he calls me. Levi keeps asking, "Is Mother's Day over yet?".
I told him, "I love celebrating being your momma everyday!"


It was a beautiful day... soft breezes, sun shining... could not have been better! We enjoyed a delicious lunch with the Jones family at Natchez Trace Pin Oak Lodge. We would have loved to stay there all day and soak in the sun. Thank you Lord for the gift of being a mother... it is priceless!

1 comment: