Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Determination Part 2!!!

He did not want his brother to take his picture... but this is one determined young man!

Thinking about determination again today, and how God created each one of his creatures with a built in determination.

Sometimes we let things deter our determination!!!

I have still been fighting this crazy cold, but I am determined not to let it get me!!! There are fiery darts the world would like to destroy us with, but I am determined that "As for me and my house... we will serve the Lord!" God has a plan for each of our lives... don't let anything destroy or detour/deter HIS plans for you!

An old song for you to sing today...

I am determined to hold out till the end... Jesus is with me on Him I can depend for I know I have salvation for I feel it in my soul. I am determined to hold out till the end!

Love this verse...

This old-time religion makes me sometime shout, I don't have time to gossip nor any time to pout; They say that I'm too noisy, but when these blessings flow, I shout, O hallelujah, I want the world to know.

Sing this last one loud!!!

When I hear the trumpet sounding in the sky, and see the mountains trembling, to heaven I will fly; For Jesus will be calling, there'll be no time to mend, with joy I'll go up singing, "I've held out to the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment