Levi absolutely loved this whole hay process!
He told all the men, "I worked harder than all ya'll!"
Our barn porch has now turned into a hay storage room...just for a little while hopefully!
This child thinks he is 18!!!
Tim's brother in law Billy was sure a blessing to help drive a tractor!
I love you too my hard working birthday man!!!better than chewing gum!
came to lend a hand.. Thank you Jesus!
Guy worked his muscles loading the hay too and Levi again... supervised!
Guy worked his muscles loading the hay too and Levi again... supervised!
he and Tim could pass for brothers! Yes, Levi still has the hay in his mouth!
back of this wagon while it was moving...
I did much praying!!!!
Jordan Valley Farm has been blessed with an abundance of hay this year. My precious man has been working hay feverously to get the hay in before rain comes... thank You Lord for good weather!!!! Hay balers won't work right, hay tetter messes up and after much prayer and a little frustration... ok a lot of frustration (I have such a patient man... don't know how he does it at times except by the grace of God)... they brought in over 200 bales last evening, with more to get today! We were so thankful for the extra hands that showed up to help... I helped by capturing the beauty of the day, doing a lot of praying and cooking for a hungry crew that came in about 9pm!!!




Thanks for sharing the pictures! They are all so good. I know it was hard work but it looks like a good time was had by all :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of Levi by himself sucking on the hay. Such a good shot of him!
ReplyDeleteThank you so so much for letting me borrow those bottles! They are incredible and will be so perfect for Noah's birthday party! You're welcome to come to the party if you're in town. Aug. 28. It won't be nearly as cool as Shanna's party (because I'm just not that cool!), but you are welcome nonetheless! Thanks again for letting me borrow!
I meant Shanna's "parties"...
ReplyDeleteHey Evie! It was so fun taking all the hay pics... glad you liked!
ReplyDeleteThe bottles... no problem... we are just glad someone is going to get some use out of them!!! I wish I could come to Noah's party, but it is the same day that we are having my dad a "Garage Celebration" here on the farm! I can't wait to see the pics of how it looks! You have some great ideas! You and Shanna definitely have to plan a trip here so I can pick your creative brain with some of my junk... I mean antique stuff! So good to hear from you!