Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Man's Birthday!!!!


It's his birthday today, and I want to celebrate, but life sets in... bills to be paid with leaving money short, refrigerator has gone out (thank God it's our extra one outside), storms hit early and hay must be covered, BUT IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE!!!! He shows signs of stress from needing to work... "I must make some insurance sales!", but we also are going to spend this afternoon taking Guy to camp... he wants to go and make sure his boy will be taken care of... "I want to check everything out!". It's his birthday and it's not a day to think about what we don't have, but what we have... I have a husband who loves God, me and our family... he works hard to take care of all of us! He smiles at handmade birthday cards, and his heart overflows as he reads a letter from his teenage son. He receives with gladness a "robot with 1000 legs" creation from his little carbon copy! I know he will treasure the words I wrote to him on my little .50 card. Simple gifts he receives with truly desiring nothing more than to know we love him, and of course a back scratch is always a welcomed present! I love this God given man, and today we are leaving the cares of this world behind and celebrating his birth... a day for which I am very thankful for!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! You all are a match made in heaven!! Happy Birthday to my God-given man's best friend~Love, Dar

    ReplyDelete