Friday, June 11, 2010

Hay! Were Done!

Levi loved being on top of the hay, and we were so
thankful for Seth's help to get the rest of it in!
This young man is growing up way to fast for me!

He and Seth make quite the team in hay and in Bible Quizzing!

Levi on top of the hay again!
He was determined to move those hay bales for
Daddy and "make him see how strong I am"!

He works hard for his honey!

My porch on the barn is now covered in hay until
we can get the barn loft done... sad to lose the porch but thankful for the hay!

Seth came in and said, "I could drink a gallon of water"...
I just had to supply his need! He didn't quite get it all down, but he tried!


We are so thankful that we got all the
hay in this week and had over 380 bales...
God is sooooo good!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!! Love the gallon of water!! I know you are proud of your men!!! Love you! Dar

    ReplyDelete