Sunday, June 6, 2010

He finished his first BQ year!

Levi with his "Game Face" on!

We bid farewell to our first season of Bible Quizzing for Levi. I am amazed at how he learned over 120 verses and even answered questions on these verses. Although his team lost on Saturday... they really won! They were winners after learning their very first verse! I am so very thankful for the wonderful ministry of Bible Quizzing. It is teaching our little ones and us big ones so much about the things of God in so many ways! We are waiting with much anticipation to see how Guy's team does on June 19th... we are hoping to go to Nationals in August. Congratulations to Levi's best friend Landon... he's on our Parsons 3 team, who took first place and are heading to Nationals in St. Louis... they are the State Champions!!!! We are so excited for them! Also congrats to my dear "sister" friend Darla who received "Coach of the Year" award... I know it has been one long hard journey, but the rewards have been and will continue to be so rich and sweet!

2 comments:

  1. Love his face. He's saying, "bring it on!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a trip! Memories that will last a lifetime. I hope to coach our children and grandchildren!!

    ReplyDelete